sobota 17. listopadu 2012

Oufit of Thursday: Black with touch of gold

 
Zlatá flitrovaná sukně, kterou jsem si pořídila v létě, se mi teď líbí nejvíc s černou, proto tentokrát v kombinaci s černým rolákem, taškou, kabátem a punčochami. Jinak punčochy o síle 80 DEN a výše patří na zimu každoročně mezi povinnou výbavu.  Brož ve tvaru kočičky jsem našla při úklidu a myslím, že je to příjemné oživení černého roláku. Co vy na to?
Gold sequin skirt which I bought in summer I like at most to match with black, therefore in combination with black turtle-neck, bag, coat and tights. Btw. tights 80 DEN and higher strenght are obligatory equipment in my closet every winter. I found this cat brooche when I cleaned-up and I think it looks good with simple black turtle-neck. Ehat do you think?

 
Topshop coat
C&A turtle-neck
Lindex skirt
Calzdeonia tights
Ebay booties
Longchamp handbag
vintage brooche

10 komentářů:

Your amazing comments, if you like my blog, follow me. :)