pondělí 20. května 2013

Black peplum and white pants in the garden


 
Peplum střih byl trendy hlavně loni, ale jak jsem všimla, tak i letos se ještě peplum topy, šaty a sukně stále nosí. Minulý týden jsem si pořídila ještě jeden peplum top, tentokrát černý krajkový. Zkombinovala jsem ho jednoduše s bílými kalhotami. Prostě černobílá kombinace je jedna z mých oblíbených.
Peplum style was trendy especially last year but I noticed that peplum tops, dresses and skirts are wore this year, too. Last week I bought another one peplum top, the lace black one. I matched it simply with white pants. Just black&white combination is one of my favourite.

 
Lindex peplum top
S.Oliver pants
Asos pumps
Ebay handbag
Swarovski necklace
Bentime watch

2 komentáře:

Your amazing comments, if you like my blog, follow me. :)